Thermal Chemistry are power plant chemistry experts.
Established in 2008, Thermal Chemistry is a specialist chemistry and chemical engineering consultancy providing advanced chemistry services and advice to the thermal, geothermal power and co-generation industries globally.
With a combined power industry experience of 43 years, Thermal Chemistry’s David Addison and Judy Weir have consulted on multiple international projects including site audits, process reviews, design reviews, technical specification development, failure analysis trouble shooting, and training.
Operating globally, Thermal Chemistry offers expert advice in the areas of:
- Cycle chemistry for all fossil steam generating plant types including subcritical and supercritical boilers, heat recovery steam generators (HRSGs) and industrial boilers
- Flow-accelerated corrosion, its detection, control and monitoring
- Corrosion and deposition control
- Geothermal power plant chemistry
- Chemical cleaning
- Cooling towers and cooling water chemistry
- Water treatment plants
- Condensate polishing plants
- Sampling and analysis systems
- Chemical dosing and storage systems
For more information about Thermal Chemistry’s consulting services, please contact us.